My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM's, do you wear a ring all the time?

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
By saying, "Hi, I'm Glen Cook. I'm a member of Acacia Lodge,"

Telling them what GL you hail from would give a bit more information neither are strict trial ,due examination or lawful information witch is the only way to really know other than sitting in a tiled lodge with someone other than that your really just taking someone's word for it ...I get where your coming from though who really cares if your just trying to say hello

Bloke

Premium Member
Things are not good here. I spent 5(five) months in the hospital. I have not worked for over a year. I am recovering, and seeking work.
Ick. Sorry to hear about that prolonged hospital stay and every success to you brother !

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Telling them what GL you hail from would give a bit more information neither are strict trial ,due examination or lawful information witch is the only way to really know other than sitting in a tiled lodge with someone other than that your really just taking someone's word for it ...I get where your coming from though who really cares if your just trying to say hello
Correct. It is not due trial, and that's the point. In my jurisdictions the only time there is due trial is when communicating Masonic secrets. As you indicate, not necessary when sating hello or even if chatting about general Masonic matters in my jurisdictions.

I've only sat in lodge with, I think, two people on this list. Yet, we have wide ranging Masonic discussions.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Things are not good here. I spent 5(five) months in the hospital. I have not worked for over a year. I am recovering, and seeking work.
I am very sorry to hear of your troubles Brother and wish you a speedy recovery and best of luck in quickly finding employment. It's great to have you back.