My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Supreme Council A.A.S.R.

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Alrighty then. Pull recognition all day long in that situation. Im by no means a subject matter expert in masonic jurisprudence but I think it is justified in this case. Thanks for clearing that up Brother!
Me either but yea pretty cut and dry there I think we do a ok job playing by the rules here in FL I hope to se both sides unite in the near future

mrpierce17

Premium Member
I'm told PHA FL is in amity with Grand Lodge of France.
I will have to look in to this it wouldn't surprise me I do know we have a military lodge in Germany and recently made a brother a Honorary PGM who was instrumental in establishing over 15 lodges on European soil he will be spearheading the move to get us recognition with the UGLE I will get his name and report back some may have heard of him

mrpierce17

Premium Member
I will have to look in to this it wouldn't surprise me I do know we have a military lodge in Germany and recently made a brother a Honorary PGM who was instrumental in establishing over 15 lodges on European soil he will be spearheading the move to get us recognition with the UGLE I will get his name and report back some may have heard of him
I believe his name is Augustus H. Cox waiting on confirmation to see if the name is correct

mrpierce17

Premium Member
I believe his name is Augustus H. Cox waiting on confirmation to see if the name is correct
Correction that's the oldest active member of our jurisdiction the correct name will be coming shortly had a miss communication I didn't think he looked that old

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Is PHA FL in amity with GL FL?

mrpierce17

Premium Member
There's a race going on. Who will win? Our Masonic principles leading to recognition and regular visitation, or the rising sea level that will eventually erase Florida.
looks like the sea will win jk

mrpierce17

Premium Member
Then I question whether they will gain UGLE recognition or, if they are in amity with GLoF, any CGMNA GL
Only time will tell Florida will eventually have to get on board with the rest of the Masonic world this is a new day younger brothers are coming in on both sides it's 2016 not 1916 times are a changing

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
Only time will tell Florida will eventually have to get on board with the rest of the Masonic world this is a new day younger brothers are coming in on both sides it's 2016 not 1916 times are a changing
My point wasn't clear. If a GL is in amity with GLdF, it may be that no one will seek amity with the GL. MN is the example.

mrpierce17

Premium Member
My point wasn't clear. If a GL is in amity with GLdF, it may be that no one will seek amity with the GL. MN is the example.
Your point was very clear I know about the connecting of dots in order to gain recognition that's why I made the statement about Florida getting on board with the rest of the Masonic world

mrpierce17

Premium Member
I mean FL PHA and FL GL of state it will take a compromise on both sides it takes 2 to tango