My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding Your Masonic Membership

Do you....

• Conceal your membership/involvement

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Don't hide but don't advertise

Votes: 64 57.1%
  • Tell anyone any chance you get

Votes: 47 42.0%

• Total voters

dew_time

I have the taillight stickers on my truck, and occasionally wear my ring, I purchased a silver one and it itches like crazy..I now use clear fingernail polish and this helps, I will purchase a gold one sometime next year. So I guess I advertise a bit.

Have you looked into stainless steal?

Freemason Connect Mobile

jaanthony

I have a few stickers on my suv Blue, YR, and ROS. I also have Texas Masons plates. A few days ago I had someone run from one side of a parking lot to ask me "how do I join", he was out of my local lodge jurisdiction so I exchanged phone numbers with him to point him in the right direction.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I don't go out of my way to "advertise". However, I always wear my Masonic ring and now and then I wear a Masonic T shirt or golf shirt. If someone asks me a legitimate question I'll answer it. If someone were to start with the new world order or other crazy stuff I will not participate. The same if someone "challenged" me in public.

Morris

Premium Member
I don't go out of my way to "advertise". However, I always wear my Masonic ring and now and then I wear a Masonic T shirt or golf shirt. If someone asks me a legitimate question I'll answer it. If someone were to start with the new world order or other crazy stuff I will not participate. The same if someone "challenged" me in public.
I'm the same as you. Also, I have an emblem on my car but it's more for me than to advertise. I need reminders to keep me square.