My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small World

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Enlightenment Lodge had a Special Communication yesterday and one of our visitors was from Fort Worth Lodge.

He specifically mentioned you Mr. Rhitland :001_smile: But I told him he can't use that kind of language in our lodge....kiddin' LOL

What a wonderfully small world.

I hope I get to meet some more of you when I come to Texas to speak in January.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Enlightenment Lodge had a Special Communication yesterday and one of our visitors was from Fort Worth Lodge.

He specifically mentioned you Mr. Rhitland :001_smile: But I told him he can't use that kind of language in our lodge....kiddin' LOL

What a wonderfully small world.

I hope I get to meet some more of you when I come to Texas to speak in January.

Where in Texas Brother Porter??

owls84

Premium Member
This was our Master Mason that we got dispensation to do his FC and MM on the same day since he was only here for 36 hours on his way back to Afghanistan. He is a huge asset to our Lodge and even though he travels all the time he is always visiting other Lodges and sending us pictures and stories of his travels. He truly is "The Traveling Man".

I am glad he was able to show Fort Worth 148 in a good light. Also, more proof that the Brothers at 148 are ALWAYS watching and we are EVERYWHERE. I guess on could compare us to the plague.

Last edited:

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
This was our Master Mason that we got dispensation to do his FC and MM on the same day since he was only here for 36 hours on his way back to Afghanistan. He is a huge asset to our Lodge and even though he travels all the time he is always visiting other Lodges and sending us pictures and stories of his travels. He truly is "The Traveling Man".

I am glad he was able to show Fort Worth 148 in a good light. Also, more proof that the Brothers at 148 are ALWAYS watching and we are EVERYWHERE. I guess on could compare us to the plague.
oh great. now we have 148 members claiming they are omnipresent and omniscient :)

what next?!?

haha. kidding.