My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The wildest. Are these real?

BullDozer Harrell

baf2897ddafe584698b4397cda950182.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930P using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
Well, there is definitely something called the "Fraternal Order of Police" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_Order_of_Police Not sure about the others, but we have a police Fidelity Club here, where you need to have been in the Police and a MM to join... Second one has "Degree Team" which completely legitimate and not uncommon... google them... you might be surprised how many of them are legit..

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I believe the Maryland State Police have a Degree Team, the others look like they were made for personal use. Especially the upper left; that looks like the clandies that want to take your bling.

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
Many police patches have a been customized by Masons for personal use. They are fairly common.

conleyl3

I retired from the Washington State Patrol. In the early days of my career, our chief was an active Mason and we had a Degree Team. I have found a WSP patch with the S&C, but is not an authorized patch. Not sure who created it. To my knowledge these are novelties only.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
My barber back in Oregon was a Brother and he had these allover his wall as well as real patches from the military and police

Winter

Premium Member
I have the complete collection of all Masonic police patches. I need to make a display for them.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.