My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AASR-SJ

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
Btw the laugh was for the last two statements not at yours just want to make that clear

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Maybe it's clandestine and you didn't know ! :p
well then I have a bone to pick with the house of the temple since I pay my dues through the website... but seriously I took the SR degrees in the Valley of Klamath Falls, OR in 2014. In total there was about 15 brothers that preformed the degrees. we only did the required degrees. Shortly after I moved to the Valley of Santa Fe NM and have since taken part in 2 reunions here. They do something like 22 degrees in full form, Ive seen maybe 10 of them. and I cannot recall passwords or signs for any of them.

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
well then I have a bone to pick with the house of the temple since I pay my dues through the website... but seriously I took the SR degrees in the Valley of Klamath Falls, OR in 2014. In total there was about 15 brothers that preformed the degrees. we only did the required degrees. Shortly after I moved to the Valley of Santa Fe NM and have since taken part in 2 reunions here. They do something like 22 degrees in full form, Ive seen maybe 10 of them. and I cannot recall passwords or signs for any of them.
Okay, good to know I won't be the only one.

dfreybur

Premium Member
and I cannot recall passwords or signs for any of them.

For a while I attended Stated meetings in the valley or Raleigh, NC. At the time they opened and closed in some degree. I sort of recognized the signs so almost got them right but when they said the word I got it wrong. So they taught me and the next month I spelled and said the word correctly.

Other than that one I'm not sure I could give any of the signs or words right now.

Last edited:

MarkR

Premium Member
There are not signs and passwords for all 29 degrees as currently done by the SJ. Quite a few have them, but nowhere near all. And other than the brothers who are in the degree casts of the degrees that have them, I think most of us would be very hard-pressed to remember them.

mrpierce17

KOP Council director / Lodge instructor
Premium Member
ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1469625307.879306.jpg