My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures in mowing...

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Mowing+Fire = A bad situation...

216503_10150151207664840_817154839_6466306_6260644_n.jpg

Guess I'll be going to Home Depot this weekend..hah

jwhoff

Premium Member
Hey Brother Blake! I'm glad you're back in business. It doesn't matter what you purchased, just that you purchased. And, I'm willing to help you break it in. What say ye come on down to the northwest side of Houston and give her a whirl on my grass.

I'll keep the beverages (those that will be left) iced down and the patio fan on full blast to keep you comfortable between cutting and edging activities. Heck, I can even turn on the sprinkle system the day before you arrive to make sure no burn damage is incurred by either your beautiful new machine or my soon to be well manacured lawn.

WOW! I can't hardly wait. Good show.

Casey

Mandalorian
Premium Member
Anyone else find drinking and mowing dificult. It's like you have to chug it or u end up drinking mud.

Bill Lins

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Nothing to it. Bring your mower & beer by my house Saturday & I'll show you how it's done. (Don't come Sunday- I'll be at Hatley's house eatin' barbecue!) :wink:

jwhoff

Premium Member
Great idea Brother Blake. Now I don't have to leave the shade, ceiling fan, and my rocker to go out and offer the man an adult beverage to refresh himself. I B liking this big time!

Stay close to the cooler, that's my motto.
:thumbup1:

Yo! Brother billy_lins77488, when's Hatley puttin' on the feed bag! We get through at my house I'll be right over.

Last edited: