My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am i wrong?

bupton52

Premium Member
At the end of the day, only God can judge me. I may even reconsider this now cause this is not what I joined for.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Yes, only the GAOTU can judge you, but as far as masonic membership goes, there are some guidelines and prerequisites that must be met. Again, I'm sure that the brothers here would be willing to assist you if you ever decide to join the fraternity.

tldubb

Premium Member
Brother Pearson, I call you brother because I believe all mankind are brothers, but I would strongly suggest that you seek healing from a "mainstream" or pha lodge. I think your relatively young age has afforded others to lead you by unscrupulous reasons or ignorance to a clandestine lodge. I urge you to do the research on Most Worshipful Bro. Prince Hall and it should enlighten you to truth of this wonderful, beautiful craft. God bless!

dfreybur

Premium Member
I may even reconsider this now cause this is not what I joined for.

Unfortunately bogus jurisdictions call themselves legit - How could they do otherwise and stay in existence. Nearly every member joins with sincere intentions having no idea they are joining a bogus jurisdiction so they are duped. Most officers have no idea. If a man advances to elected grand line offices he has to know by then but by then he tends to be too entrenched to start over.

If you're okay having been duped that's fine. Plenty of good men have joined clandestine lodges having no idea that's what happened. Until they start visiting lodges outside of their area. Plenty of clandestine lodges are forces for good in their communities.

When you try to visit lodges in this list http://www.conferenceofgrandmasterspha.org/gjlinks.asp or this list http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges you will be turned away.

If you joined for Masonry please consider finding a listed lodge and applying for healing.

MBC

Twice Registered User
Premium Member
I know my lodge is legit, and that can not be denied. I see all Masons as my brother, I expect the same in return

As a EC mason, I don't think I should comment on this.
However I think that a clandestine lodge is not good for you to join and you should go back to the mainstream lodges.
If you know that it is clandestine but you still join, you are not a mason, a mason should do the right things, not joining the "fake" lodge.
I don't know what your members in your "lodge" said to you about their irregularity or legitimately. If they know about that but refuse to tell you at the beginning, they just cheat on you. Do you think you can still trust them?
There are regular lodges waiting for you to join. You can't know the practice or ceremony that you are doing is regular or not.
At last, we mean you no harm and just want you to go back on the right track.

BroBook

Premium Member
Yes my brother I was I , P & R in 1984 in Florida and like you I never had a problem with being recognized by brothers or fellows as such , but hear me good I never once tried to visit any lodge but my own , not even of the same jurisdiction , I am in fl, after coming to this site and conversing not "Masonic" with these brothers I got healed it does not change who you are but it puts you on the square, go back and read through you OBs and decide did the people who started your grand lodge follow their ob

Bro Book
M.W.U.G.L. Of Fl: P.H.A.
Excelsior # 43
At pensacola

Radical540

If you go down to the lodge and hang out for an hour or 2 you will have your signatures in no time.

I wouldn't be offended by the PH comment. Now from what my eyes have seen i NEVER EVER seen a white man in a PH lodge. So i guess most people think its vice a versa.

Ive also NEVER EVER seen a african american in a NON PH lodge either. I guess every states different.
Nor have I (Michigan).

jfree7997

I'm new to masonry and all of this hurts my heart. My lodge is in Newport news as stated earlier. It's not Prince Hall but it's on the square. Come visit if you like.

tldubb

Premium Member
I'm new to masonry and all of this hurts my heart. My lodge is in Newport news as stated earlier. It's not Prince Hall but it's on the square. Come visit if you like.

Be not troubled the truth is not meant to hurt just to enlighten, the truth brings light to anything that is in darkness or hidden. Take the wise counsel you have received from my brethren and find the path you need to take.

We as mainstream and pha cannot visit your lodge it woud be a violation of XIV (14th) landmark of Freemasonry. "The right of every Mason to visit and sit in every REGULAR Lodge when there is no object". The key word is regular. Also, in our constitution we are forbidden to have any masonic intercourse we clandestine made masons.

Bro. Todd L. Wilson, Junior Deacon
Clarence C. Kittrell, #149 ( PHA )
MWPHGL Jurisdiction of Pennsylvania
4301 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Every 3rd Sunday 13:00 (1:00pm)

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
Be not troubled the truth is not meant to hurt just to enlighten, the truth brings light to anything that is in darkness or hidden. Take the wise counsel you have received from my brethren and find the path you need to take.

We as mainstream and pha cannot visit your lodge it woud be a violation of XIV (14th) landmark of Freemasonry. "The right of every Mason to visit and sit in every REGULAR Lodge when there is no object". The key word is regular. Also, in our constitution we are forbidden to have any masonic intercourse we clandestine made masons.

Bro. Todd L. Wilson, Junior Deacon
Clarence C. Kittrell, #149 ( PHA )
MWPHGL Jurisdiction of Pennsylvania
4301 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Every 3rd Sunday 13:00 (1:00pm)

Point of clarification, Brother. He stated he belonged to Bremond Lodge. Assuming that is correct, it is a regular lodge under the Grand Lodge of Virginia. You may be confusing him with the other poster. Not sure about visitation in Virginia between the regular grand lodges in Virginia but I don't remember it as being a state without visitation.