My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Name

R

ravickery03

Vick, at my first unit on Active duty there were four men with the name of Richard, so they gave us all nicknames and "Vick" ended up in an award package and my officer preformance report. The rest is history, as they say.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Okay so I am a little late to the party... I suppose that I thought that this tread was not directed to me...

My name is: Stewart

Hippie19950

Premium Member
I really like Hippie. It was given to me by a Brother Mason, before I was a Mason, and has stuck for MANY years. If someone calls me by my given name, it is usually someone I have arrested, or investigated. Either way, my hair stands up... On the BACK of my neck, not the stuff on the front of it. Oh, and it's in my signature. By the way, the Avatar is really me :)
Paul

ljlinson1206

Premium Member
Premium Member
OK, here's the scoop. My legal name is just initials.. LJ. My grandfathers name was Lummie Joseph. He wanted my parents to name me after him. My parents wanted me to have my own name. Thus the initials only. Try going through life with initials only for a name. In the army i had to carry a birth certificate because i always had to prove that this was indeed my name and it did not stand for anything. Is anybody reading this. Who turned out the lights.....where did everybody go? Thats what happens when you start ranting...

HKTidwell

Premium Member
My name is Hugh K. Tidwell. Most of my friends called me HK, Fire department called me Tiddy or Tidwell, Business calls me Hugh, and Dad calls me WhoDo from the song Who Do you think your fooling which came out about the time I was born. I was the busy child always going..

I was named after two Great Grand fathers one was Harmon King(HK) Tidwell and the other was Hugh Cole. Hugh is no longer a common name so it is kinda cool but let me tell you Malls suck. You know how many people say Hey You.

I've been called worse and better so feel free to pick a name.