My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Ohio!!!

Solomon TheWiseGuy

Registered User
Hello you all. My name is Solomon. I am a new member here. So tonight is a very big night for me. I have waited a long time to get into the craft and will be initiated. The lodge that I petitioned is St. Marks 7 in Columbus PHA. I am very excited and nervous about this step that I am taking!!!
 

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Hello you all. My name is Solomon. I am a new member here. So tonight is a very big night for me. I have waited a long time to get into the craft and will be initiated. The lodge that I petitioned is St. Marks 7 in Columbus PHA. I am very excited and nervous about this step that I am taking!!!
How did it go brother?
 
Top