My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you find us?

How did you find Masons of Texas?

• Search Engine (google, Bing, Yahoo!, Etc)

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • iPhone/iPad App

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Facebook

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Referred by a friend

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Newsletter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wesbarr

At work one day looking for Masonic info and found this app on my iPhone this is the exactly what I was looking for THANK MofT

Botex

Premium Member
Serendipitously discovered MoT earlier this week. One of the forums was returned from a Google search I did on "Don Meredith" after I learned of his passing.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
blake!! make your polls public!

i want to see who said what.

JRiggs75

I was referred by a Brother to help me meet other Masons. I'm young and travel alot, so he said to give it a try

T

Thestoat

I found the site after doing a search of I phone applications, I simply typed in freemason, and joined, really good site and I am going to recommend it to my proposed who I know has a smart phone.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I found it on the iPhone but not through the MoT app. I had another forum app installed called Forum Runner and while searching through it I ran across this forum. I am thrilled that I did too, greatest forum I have ever been a part of.

kwilbourn

I found the site quite by accident. I believe the Google keyword was "Becoming a Freemason in Texas" or some such, but I found the web site first, and then added the app to my phone shortly thereafter.

MikeMay

Premium Member
I didn't find it...it found me...and it keeps coming back to my browser every time I log on.... ;-)

gnarledrose

Bro. Blake Bowden posting on forum.mastermason.com-- I found one of his comments particularly insightful and saw this site listed in his signature. It's a great site with a well-tyled section and a bit more of an international frame of mind than MoT, which can be educational at times.

dizlwizl

Premium Member
was looking for it when I first got my android phn

Sent from my android phone using Masons of Texas