My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LinkedIn

dfreybur

Premium Member
I am currently fellow craft. Can I join?

If you mean LinkedIn in general, they are open to anyone. If you mean various lodge oriented groups on LinkedIn, several are open groups so like this forum they help men connect with lodges. Others ask for your affiliation but don't check; these are generally open to any Mason. A few do check; these you'll need to be raised first. Please understand that like this board no LinkedIn group is tiled.

04nate

Greetings Brethren, I just wan to introduce my self I'm Jonathan Seridon and I just raised MM last December 2013, Our Lodge in Dubai is Land of Shinar Military Lodge #213
MWPHGL of OK and Jurs, Dist. 17
Dubai, UAE. Our lodge is under Prince Hall Freemasonry, so we really appreciate if you can give us additional knowledge or whatever thing we need to learn more since we're just starting our journey.

Just search my name in LinkedIn: Jonathan Seridon

"Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit"

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

HerrickMusic

Greetings to our brethren! I have heard of linkedin, but I don’t know anything about what it does exactly or of the benefits for joining. I am generally cautious about conversing with brethren in an area which is not tiled, such as here on MyFreemasonry as I cannot always tell who is truly a Masonic brother... This is a great place to read posts, while being careful of how we respond to each other since we know that non Masons are also amongst us. I have noticed that most of us are also careful in how we converse in a public forum such as this! I am a newly installed WM, and will recommend this site to my lodge, while cautioning them in their posts and responses. Sorry, I got off topic!!! I am interested in knowing more about LinkedIn and what it can be used for in Masonry.

SMIB my brothers!!!

Bloke

Premium Member
Greetings to our brethren! I have heard of linkedin, but I don’t know anything about what it does exactly or of the benefits for joining. I am generally cautious about conversing with brethren in an area which is not tiled, such as here on MyFreemasonry as I cannot always tell who is truly a Masonic brother... This is a great place to read posts, while being careful of how we respond to each other since we know that non Masons are also amongst us. I have noticed that most of us are also careful in how we converse in a public forum such as this! I am a newly installed WM, and will recommend this site to my lodge, while cautioning them in their posts and responses. Sorry, I got off topic!!! I am interested in knowing more about LinkedIn and what it can be used for in Masonry.

SMIB my brothers!!!
As a professional networking site, I would think LinkedIn is not fit-for-purpose for Freemasonry, unless you are a professional Freemason in the employment of Grand Lodge.... which are very rare indeed.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Some people mention their membership in their profiles but most keep it discreet. That I’ve seen, at least.