My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Master

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Brothers. I am so proud to announce that after 4 years since being raised, I was finally able to take the Mark Master Mason Degree of the York Rite. A big thank you to the Brothers and Companions of Joseph Andrews Chapter #46 R.A.M, West Haven, CT for a profound, and well executed degree. I am indeed honored to have come across the keystone and hope to do you all justice in the quarry!

Brother Marv

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
Brothers. I am so proud to announce that after 4 years since being raised, I was finally able to take the Mark Master Mason Degree of the York Rite. A big thank you to the Brothers and Companions of Joseph Andrews Chapter #46 R.A.M, West Haven, CT for a profound, and well executed degree. I am indeed honored to have come across the keystone and hope to do you all justice in the quarry!

Brother Marv

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using My Freemasonry mobile app

Congrats !!!!!!

Mark.y

Fantastic degree, great lessons inculcated in this degree. I have read that it may be one of the oldest in Masonry, one of the original craft degree''s, not saying this is correct, but it'seems an interesting thought.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I have read that it may be one of the oldest in Masonry, one of the original craft degree''s, not saying this is correct, but it'seems an interesting thought.
I understand that you have to have completed this degree to be considered a Master Mason in UGLE. Not sure about this though.

Mark Stockdale

Premium Member
GLoS, you must be a MM before you can progress to the MMM degree. From what I understand, it used to be part of the 2nd, (the candidate is still portraying a FC when undergoing the degree), but now it is appended after the MM. I have been told that I can now join the RA if I choose, but have to have been a MMM for a year before doing so.