Brother H
Registered User
Dear Brethren,
I salute you all.
I am Bro H, recently initiated at:
Lebanon Lodge#10,
District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon,
Under the Jurisdiction of
The Grand Lodge of F.&A.M. of
The State of New York
As a new member to the Craft and to the forum, I just want to say that it was an honor to be accepted and initiated. I will strive evey day to learn more, and to show the good ethics and manners of Masonry wherever I will be.
Fraternally,
I salute you all.
I am Bro H, recently initiated at:
Lebanon Lodge#10,
District Grand Lodge of Syria-Lebanon,
Under the Jurisdiction of
The Grand Lodge of F.&A.M. of
The State of New York
As a new member to the Craft and to the forum, I just want to say that it was an honor to be accepted and initiated. I will strive evey day to learn more, and to show the good ethics and manners of Masonry wherever I will be.
Fraternally,