My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly raised MM from WA

zacbrown

Premium Member
Welcome, and congratulations! Tell us about your lodge...

As to my Lodge, we're a daylight Lodge. We are a younger Lodge in the area with an average age of around 35. We are known to take a while to raise MMs - typically 1.25+ years from EA to MM. This is slow relative to other lodges in our area but I enjoyed it.

Our community work is a twice monthly breakfast cook for homeless young adults and then we have a couple of community outreach programs.

Matt L

Site Benefactor
Congratulations Brother, sounds like your lodge is doing some good work. Care to say the name and number. I will be traveling to WA in April.

fmasonlog

I'll be going through my masters sometimes in February... is it pretty rough lol. Kinda nervous as EA had me shittin bricks at first

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

zacbrown

Premium Member
I'll be going through my masters sometimes in February... is it pretty rough lol. Kinda nervous as EA had me shittin bricks at first

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry

I think it varies from Lodge to Lodge.

The proficiency prove up for FC before taking my third degree was intense. It's meant to make you nervous.

The degree itself is enlightening and enjoyable with much gravity.

acjohnson53

Now is your Lodge located in the Seattle area????Not to sound rude or anything, but you have simply forgotten ur obligation Young Master, Let that Fellow Craft experience for himself, again welcome to the ranks and be Humble....