My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is Freemasonry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
The average person can't fathom something as unimaginable as The Creator so they must anthropomorphize it.
"Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a God superior to themselves. Most Gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child." -Lazarus Long

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
The Hopi and Dakota tribes and the New Zealand Maori traditionally considered themselves descendants of people from the Pleiades.

Many variations on this can be found. For example, many peoples have considered their leaders to be descendants of the gods.

Ancient peoples may have had a clearer view of their history than we do.
Or they might have had their heads in as many dark places as so many of mankind does to this day.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
I am not sure that science is necessary to record historical events.
Any fool can record historical event. It takes a truly twisted and creative mind to make it up as one goes.

Last edited:

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Sounds like explaining away. ... Here is the Great Pyramid ... Notice the horizontal erosion at the top - looking just like water level erosion. That seems an awful lot of water from the rain.

xkhaefre-casing-stones.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nk0FCq_MAz.jpg
Science does not back up your conjectures.

Elexir

Whose science? These days it is common practice to ask who paid for research. Why would that be?

Becuse scientific method is unknown to most without academic traning and people belive what they want to belive.
In Sweden a debate has sprung up i public about scientific method in the public.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Whose science? These days it is common practice to ask who paid for research. Why would that be?
<sigh> Sounds like your explaining things away.

Status
Not open for further replies.