What's your zodiac sign?

Discussion in 'Philosophy, Religion and Spirituality' started by CLewey44, Sep 27, 2018.

1. ERHansen

ERHansen Registered User

I think I would be even more interested to know how everyone feels their Meyer's Briggs test fits with what they do in their Masonic groups.

I'm an INTJ and I wish I had known more about it when I was younger, both before I was in my youth group and after. I always thought there was something wrong with me because of my introversion and also the way that I functioned in groups. And now I acknowledge what my strengths and weaknesses are and try to utilize or minimize them in Masonic group settings.

https://www.16personalities.com/

CLewey44 likes this.
  2. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

I took this once and can't remember what my result was....Pretty interesting for sure.

3. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

ISTJ-A and master of cermonies. Considering everything I need to do on lodge nights its a good thing.

4. Brother JC

Brother JC Vigilant Staff Member

INFP, the Mediator. Fits well with my place in lodge.

5. ERHansen

ERHansen Registered User

So for the two of you who say it fits well with what you do for lodge....here's the kicker: Is there a position or role in the lodge that you might do eventually that will be a struggle given what your strengths/weaknesses are? Do you think knowing that about yourself will make preparing for it easier?

6. Brother JC

@ERHansen For myself I knew early on the the East was not my best place to be. It’s something I could do but there are others far better qualified. I do very well backing up the East, though, with a balance and wisdom that’s been appreciated by new Masters.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    ERHansen likes this.
  7. Elexir

Elexir Registered User

Considering that Im not even sure that I will even hold a new office once I leave my current office its pretty much impossible to prepare for another office.

8. hfmm97

hfmm97 Premium Member

9. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

We say Masonry makes good men better. One way we do that is by stretching folks beyond what they thought they could do. The proficiency teaches us we can memorize. Then each chair in the line stretches us more each year. Every time we learn that we CAN do it even though we started out thinking we can't.

10. Lightlife

Lightlife Site Benefactor Premium Member

Gemini. Wood in the Chinese elements.

11. Lightlife

I tested INTJ for the 10 years I was in law enforcement (we had to take the test every year) but then shifted to INTP when I retired and it had been consistently INTP for the last 20 years. The funny thing is my law enforcement friends said I was 100% INTJ and the friends I've met since retiring say I'm 100% INTP!

ERHansen likes this.
  12. Brother JC

Metal.
    Oh, and Dog, if we're going there.

13. Lightlife

Lol! Wood typically stays clear of metal unless we bring a fire with us!

14. Brother JC

My partner is Fire and Horse...

Lightlife likes this.
  15. Love of Truth

Love of Truth Registered User

Hello, my sun sign is Cancer, but my birthday is on the cusp of Leo. We "cuspers" are always a little more difficult to place in the correct file folder. Most people just try to "round-file" us!

16. Okla. MM

Okla. MM Registered User

Capricorn also.

Warrior1256 likes this.
  17. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 Site Benefactor

Clearly the superior sign (snicker snicker)

18. CLewey44

CLewey44 Registered User

Clearly

Warrior1256 likes this.

Share My Freemasonry