My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally petitioned, have some questions though.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
It was awesome! I was extremely nervous but went through it any how. For the next couple of days if not weeks I'm going to lay low and observe rather then comment and post on line. I'm going to do as name given. Thanks to all.
Welcome brother.

alterian

Update: Sorry I've been out of the loop, Been busy with work (which made everything very difficult) and studying. Went through degrees without any issues, it was great, extremely pleased. My CT and I Killed the our proficiencies. Now on to the challenging and great part of gaining knowledge. I really want to thank everyone for giving me their thoughts, ideas and opinions.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Update: Sorry I've been out of the loop, Been busy with work (which made everything very difficult) and studying. Went through degrees without any issues, it was great, extremely pleased. My CT and I Killed the our proficiencies. Now on to the challenging and great part of gaining knowledge. I really want to thank everyone for giving me their thoughts, ideas and opinions.
Congratulations Brother!

The Traveling Man

Congrats!!! What Lodge did you join?