My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secrecy

Winter

Premium Member
It's ironic that he would go on like this and ask such questions, especially when, at this exact moment, he has no such information in his profile either.
Looking on their profile, pipoyviste has been making odd and often inaccurate posts on here for a few years now. I would not provide the information they are requesting. There is no reason they would need it.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Looking on their profile, pipoyviste has been making odd and often inaccurate posts on here for a few years now. I would not provide the information they are requesting. There is no reason they would need it.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.
Yeah for sure. In one post hes talking about what masonryis then two moths later hes asking how to join, then talking as if he is MM. another whackdoo.....

MeCorby

I am pretty much sure people like this should be banned from this forum.

Anyway - September the 21st is round the corner and from there not too long up until 20th of November !!! Cannot wait !!! I wish it was 19th of Nov :)

Sent from my iPhone using My Freemasonry Pro