My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secrecy

R

Ressam

Mr.James!
What do you think --
If there were no Nuclear Weapons -- would World War 3 already've begun?

R

Ressam

What? You are really a funny and entertaining guy as well as irritating.

I just wonder:
For how long -- Nuclear Weapons can be the Restraining Factor?
Cause -- tension is getting higher&higher!
Personally, I prefer -- Natural Disaster.
Go Hillary!

Winter

Premium Member
I just wonder:
Go Hillary!
A: Nuclear proliferation has zero to do with a discussion in Masonic secrecy.

B: It doesn't not matter who you support, politics has no place in a Masonic discussion.

C: As usual, you only work to clutter discussions on this board with nonsensical comments.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I just wonder:
Go Hillary!
Lol...As I said, you can be entertaining with your nonsense.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
A: Nuclear proliferation has zero to do with a discussion in Masonic secrecy.

B: It doesn't not matter who you support, politics has no place in a Masonic discussion.

C: As usual, you only work to clutter discussions on this board with nonsensical comments.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.
He's just trying to get under everyone's skin. Either ignore him or laugh at him.

R

Ressam

Reality is everywhere so necessarily the secrets are everywhere. It is merely whether one chooses the red pill or the blue pill.

You are contradicting to yourself, Mr.James, then.
By sayin' that: "There is no "Secrets" outside The Lodge".

R

Ressam

Did I write that? The hidden mysteries of nature and science surround us from our first breath and beyond our last breath.

And is Life to be experienced without contradiction? Perhaps there is no Truth, only Life.

You said: "There is no reality in that proposition".(That Freemasons maybe have "secrets" in Outside Lodge Activities).

R

Ressam

"Freemasons maybe have "secrets" in Outside Lodge Activities" is not the same as "There is no "Secrets" outside The Lodge"

The first implies that Freemasons have secret activities outside the lodge. The second is a much broader statement about secrets generally.

My experience is that very few Freemasons have made much progress in discovering the secrets of Life.

I suspect that you have a somewhat romantic view of the nature of secrets - as if there is powerful knowledge that can be used by otherwise ignorant humans. That is primarily true in limited situations using hardware technology.

Mr. James!
Again&again, I'm thanking You, for Your answer!
But, I think, you misunderstood me!
I, actually, myself -- cannot understand -- what "secrets" Freemasonry has!