My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christianity in Freemasonry

R

Ressam

Greetings, Coach! :)
No "filling"!
It's like:
I'm not lawyer, but, I have an opinion on law.
I'm not accountant, but, I have opinion on accountacy, etc., etc.

goomba

Neo-Antient
Site Benefactor
There is no need to "have an experience" to -- "have an opinion on something".

I'll give a crude example, sex. You can read about it and you can watch it. But until you have sex you don't grasp it.

It's not that you can't have an opinion or thoughts. But those thoughts and opinions are very limited. We all have thoughts about various things we don't know much about. When we do we should expect the ones in the know to speak out. I don't know all of the brothers on this site but I do know Coach. While Coach and I may disagree on a Masonic matter does not change the fact that we are both in the know*.

Mr. Ressam, I ask you to hold back some and listen. We Masons are proud of our Craft and love to talk about it. On the flip side we have been on the receiving end of countless conspiracies, lies, and misunderstandings. At times we can be prickly because of this.

*I admit my knowledge is still limited and pray I always believe it is.

R

Ressam

Thanks for the answer, Mr.Goomba!
Probably, yes.
It depends on "the subject"!
Nuclear Engineering, sex,
is different from Law, accountancy and others.

R

Ressam

But, what's really interesting is that:
Why Mr.Madsen, living in the famous New Mexico state -- does not believe in Extraterrestrial Civilizations!

Winter

Premium Member
I don't want to dogpile on anyone here. But, that being said, I have to question the motives of a person who insists in frequenting a discussion forum for a particular subject and continually attempts to offer advice and counsel in that subject when they freely admit have no experience in the matter, only an opinion.

If that person had a sincere desire to be involved in and gain experience in that subject in order to contribute meaningful discussion, I believe they would have done so by now. But to claim that incorrect observations on the subject matter have merit because a person is permitted to have an opinion on subjects they have no experience in only serve to detract from meaningful discussion.

I bear you no ill will Ressam, but your cryptic and often outright incorrect replies often only succeed in frustrating those who have come here to discuss Freemasonry.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
It's clear that you are opinionated and are willing to share your opinion as fact, even when it is abundantly clear to those who know better that you don't know better and that you have no clue as to how you opinion clearly expresses your ignorance.

You are not a Freemason. Your expressions clearly indicate that you are both ignorant of Freemasonry and that you have drawn false conclusions and developed delusional attitudes toward it.

This post shall not temper you from discontinuing your rubbish burdened posts. It is to inform you that to continue as you have is read as a sign in itself that you're yourself unsuitable to contribute as you have.

That being said, I must label you "Troll" and once again ignore the rubbish you put forth.

chrmc

Greetings, Coach! :)
No "filling"!
It's like:

Now I don't want to be crude, but you know what they say about opinions. They are like a**holes - everybody has one ;)
Think the point that a number of the guys are trying to make that it is ok to have an opinion and express it. But that doesn't mean that it's a particularly good or informed one.

Not until you go through a given experience can you really speak to it with some level of authority.

R

Ressam

Excuse me, Coach!
Excuse me, Gentlemen!
Didn't want to hurt anyone, really!
Wish everyone -- Strong Health! Prosperity & Happiness!
Coach, I told before that:
I am not "troll"! Really. And don't have intention to do that!
I just want to -- get true, trustable, correct information on Freemasonry. That's all.
Excuse me, again.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Excuse me, Coach!
Excuse me, Gentlemen!
Didn't want to hurt anyone, really!
Wish everyone -- Strong Health! Prosperity & Happiness!
Coach, I told before that:
I am not "troll"! Really. And don't have intention to do that!
I just want to -- get true, trustable, correct information on Freemasonry. That's all.
Excuse me, again.

Ressam,

The creator gave you two ears and but one mouth for a reason. The reason is such that we should listen more than we speak.

I suggest to you as a Moderator and Mason that you do indeed listen to those experienced more than you speak when it comes to Freemasonry. There are many more years of fraternal experience on this site than can be counted, this means to someone who is a eavesdropper to our Craft, that there is a wealth of knowledge and answers to many questions unknown.

I suggest to you now, that you heed to what the majority of members replying within this thread suggest (in many variations) to do a lot more listening.

Stewart

Dontrell Stroman

Premium Member
But, what's really interesting is that:
Why Mr.Madsen, living in the famous New Mexico state -- does not believe in Extraterrestrial Civilizations!
What is your fascination with nukes and so called extraterrestrial creatures and how does this pertain to freemasonry ? I guess what I'm getting at is, maybe you should check out other forums that specialize in those topics.

Sent from my 831C using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

R

Ressam

Mr.NY Light,
It's only an assumption.
That Aliens helped Humanity make The Scientific-Technical Revolution.
And Freemasons were The Providers.

Winter

Premium Member
Mr.NY Light,
It's only an assumption.
That Aliens helped Humanity make The Scientific-Technical Revolution.
And Freemasons were The Providers.
There are forums where theories such as that would be much better received. This is not one of them.

Transmitted via my R5 astromech.

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
Thanks for the answer, Mr.Goomba!
Probably, yes.
It depends on "the subject"!
Nuclear Engineering, sex,
is different from Law, accountancy and others.
Incompare it to these people fleeing oppresive regimes and sharia law only to demand from the country that took them in that they chamge their laws to be more like the counrty they justt left

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app